Sean Stewart Jurors Were Hung Up on ‘What Did He Get Out of It?’By
Former Perella Weinberg banker convicted of insider trading
Jurors deliberated for five days before guilty verdict
For much of five days of deliberations, a jury that ultimately convicted former Perella Weinberg Partners LP managing director Sean Stewart of insider trading was stuck on one important question.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap