Sean Stewart Jurors Were Hung Up on ‘What Did He Get Out of It?’By
Former Perella Weinberg banker convicted of insider trading
Jurors deliberated for five days before guilty verdict
For much of five days of deliberations, a jury that ultimately convicted former Perella Weinberg Partners LP managing director Sean Stewart of insider trading was stuck on one important question.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards