Russia’s Wealthiest Person Outperforms Ukraine’s Richest: ChartBy
Since the crisis in Ukraine broke out in February 2014, the gap between the fortunes of the wealthiest people in Russia and Ukraine has widened. Russia’s richest person, Vladimir Potanin, has seen his net worth rise almost 20 percent to $16 billion, while Rinat Akhmetov, who tops the list in Ukraine, saw his wealth drop 74 percent to $3.2 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data