Don’t Let Brexit Choke Internet Traffic With EU, Operators UrgeBy
EU access crucial for growth of digital business, firms say
Data centers might have to move as privacy challenges loom
When consumers across the European Union go shopping online, their credit-card details and other personal information often zip across borders to giant data centers in the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas