Deere Surges as Cuts Lift Tractor Maker’s Profit OutlookBy
Company unexpectedly reports increase in quarterly earnings
Declining demand has spurred production cuts and job losses
Deere & Co., the world’s largest agricultural equipment maker, surged the most in almost eight years, defying a farming recession by raising its full-year profit after cutting costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap