Cyberdyne Responds to Citron Short-Selling Report; Shares FallBy and
Cyberdyne Inc., the Japanese exoskeleton maker targeted by Citron Research, issued a response to the short seller’s report, saying it missed crucial details and included several incorrect statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing