China’s Xiaomi Suits Up for a Debut on Apple’s U.S. Home TurfBloomberg News
VP Hugo Barra signals a U.S. launch “in the near future”
Move will come after securing a slate of Microsoft patents
Xiaomi Corp. is preparing to enter the U.S. smartphone market “in the near future,” employing the same online sales and social media marketing tactics that helped the six-year-old startup become China’s largest privately funded startup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill