Canada Stocks Little Changed, Cap Weekly Loss as Gold DeclinesBy
Greenback gains against peers as Fed officials debate hike
Gold prices fall to halt longest run of gains in six weeks
Canadian stocks ended Friday’s session little changed, with banks climbing to offset declines in raw-materials producers as gold prices fell amid a rallying dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap