Brexit Economic Trends Not Yet Clear, Says Top ONS EconomistBy
Joe Grice, chief economist at the U.K.’s statistics office, said it’s too early to be definitive on the economy since the Brexit vote and one week of numbers don’t tell the full picture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis