BOE’s Effort to Beef Up Digital-Currency Research Hits BumpBy and
Economist to drive study of central bank-issued digital money
Job advert reposted after BOE didn’t find right candidate
The Bank of England’s effort to stay at the vanguard of digital-money has hit a bump, as it struggles to find people to spearhead its research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap