Nike Capitalizes on Team USA's Basketball Wins, Sidelining Under ArmourBy
Team USA sponsor Nike has shoe deals with 9 of 12 players
‘What an unfortunate missed opportunity for Under Armour’
Some of the Rio Olympics’ most decorated athletes flashed their Under Armour gear over the last two weeks, including Team USA’s women’s gymnastics juggernaut and 23-time gold medalist -- and company pitchman -- Michael Phelps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day