VW Looks at Short Work Hours at More Plants on Supplier DisputeBy
Carmaker studying whether to hold talks with unions on hours
Company has already scaled back shifts at Emden factory
Volkswagen AG is looking at shortening work hours at more plants in Germany after curtailing shifts at a factory this week amid a supplier dispute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations