U.K. Plan for Smart Meter in Every Home Suffers Fresh SetbackBy
Start of communications system delayed until late September
System links smart meters to utilities for remote reading
U.K. government plans to install smart meters in every home and business to measure gas and electricity use suffered a setback after a key piece of infrastructure for the system was delayed by another month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap