Turks Moving Savings to Foreign Currencies Impede Lira RallyBy
Locals added $1.9b into foreign-exchange deposits last week
Currency has appreciated more than 5% since July 20 record low
The rally that made the lira one of the biggest winners of the hunt for higher-yielding assets is coming up against a domestic hurdle: Turks are starting to boost their foreign-currency holdings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas