S&P 500 Option Bulls Eye New Records With 2,200 in Sight: ChartBy and
The seven-week rally that pushed the S&P 500 Index within 10 points of the 2,200 level still has room to run, according to a signal from options on an ETF that tracks the equity benchmark. The level of bullish bets that the SPDR S&P 500 exchange-traded fund will rise reached a record this month and hit the highest level since January relative to bearish options. The underlying index has set 10 closing records since July 11.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day