S. Africa’s Richest Man Says Part Sale Would Help Eskom, SAABy
South African Airways an ‘albatrosss around our neck’: Wiese
State companies will be better run with private investors
South Africa’s state-owned power utility and airline would be better run if they were partially sold to private investors, helping to solve economic challenges, said billionaire Christo Wiese, the country’s richest man.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap