Premier Oil Lifts Output Estimate as Talks With Lenders ContinueBy
Full year output view raised to 68,000-73,000 barrels a day
Premier expects to complete refinancing talks by year-end
Premier Oil Plc raised its production estimate for the year as the oil explorer with operations in the North Sea said it’s still in negotiations with lenders to refinance its debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations