Oil on Brink of Bull Market Amid Saudi Stabilization Talk: ChartBy
Saudi Arabia’s helping oil back to the verge of a bull market. Brent is nearing a 20 percent increase from its previous low, the common definition of a bull run, after tumbling into a bear market earlier this month. Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih said Thursday that informal talks in September may lead to actions to stabilize the market, fueling a 13 percent surge over five sessions. Russia’s comments that it’s open to discussing an output freeze has added to Brent’s 19 percent gain since Aug. 2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap