Mozambique Says Deal With Opposition Was Imposed by MediatorsBy
Renamo wants to govern six provinces where it won elections
Opposition may not run all six regions, ruling party says
The Mozambican government’s delegation at peace talks with the main opposition party said it was forced by mediators to agree to a proposal that the ruling party cedes control in provinces where its rival had won elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States