Malaysia Plans Legal Moves Against Any 1MDB Defrauders, Low SaysBy
U.S. Justice Department alleges embezzlement at fund
More than $3.5 billion misappropriated from 1MDB, DOJ Says
Malaysia will take legal action against those who allegedly defrauded its state investment company 1Malaysia Development Bhd. as the government seeks to defend its reputation and credibility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations