Italy Wants the EU to Change Tack on Growth and SecurityBy
Junior minister Gozi urges longer Juncker investment plan
Gozi calls for “more expansionary economic policy” in Europe
Italy is seeking an expansionary push for growth in the European Union as the bloc forges a new course after the U.K. voted to leave, Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s junior minister for European affairs said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks