Hong Kong Stocks Rally to Nine-Month High on Earnings OptimismBy
Tencent, Lenovo jump after profit beats analyst estimates
China developers rise after record sale for Shanghai plot
Hong Kong stocks climbed to their highest level since November after Tencent Holdings Ltd., Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. and Lenovo Group Ltd. earnings topped estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day