Guggenheim Treasury Bulls Send More of $240 Billion to Long EndBy
Firm’s increased portfolio duration is a bet on lower rates
Asset manager sees Fed on hold until at least December
Treasury yields near record lows have even more room to fall amid steady Federal Reserve policy and a likely increase in market volatility this quarter, according to Guggenheim Partners LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis