Exxaro First-Half Profit Rises 2% on Gains in Coal BusinessBy
Exxaro Resources Ltd. reported a 2 percent gain in first-half profit because of an increased contribution from the South African miner’s coal business, as a further improvement is expected in the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap