Citigroup’s Raytcheva Said to Depart to Start Macro Hedge FundBy
Anna Raytcheva’s prop-trading team was disbanded in May
Trader plans to develop systematic fund in coming months
Citigroup Inc. mortgage trader Anna Raytcheva, who most recently ran a trading desk that wagered the bank’s money, will leave the firm later this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline