Cathay Pacific Drops 10 Percent Toward Worst Week in Year: ChartBy and
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. shares are poised for their steepest weekly drop in 12 months after the Hong Kong carrier posted an 82 percent plunge in first-half net income to HK$353 million ($46 million) -- just a third of what analysts estimated. Cathay faces pressure on passenger yields and slower premium travel demand. Singapore Airlines Ltd., which has voiced similar concerns, is little changed on the week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis