Brexit Concerns Prompt Cut in BNEF’s Outlook for Carbon PricesBy
Bloomberg New Energy Finance lowers forecasts for EU market
Carbon price seen suppressed until 2019 start of market fix
Uncertainty over Britain’s future participation in the European Union carbon market led Bloomberg New Energy Finance to cut its outlook for pollution prices by 14 percent following the decision by U.K. voters to leave the EU.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing