UN Directs $50 Million Crisis Funding for Yemen, African NationsBy
The United Nations released $50 million from an emergency response fund to help six “severely underfunded and neglected aid operations,” including in Yemen, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Chad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas