U.K. Jobs Market Shows Resilience for Now Against Brexit FalloutBy and
Jobless claims unexpectedly decline by 8,600 in July
Unemployment rate holds at 4.9%, but job vacancies falling
Britain’s labor market isn’t cracking under the weight of Brexit yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States