U.K. Dividends at Risk as BOE Action Swells Pension HoleBy
Rate cut lowers yields, piling pressure on retirement plans
Some investors dump shares as dividend reductions loom
Workers have long fretted about funding gaps in U.K. companies’ retirement plans. Now investors are starting to join them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner