Trump Edges Clinton in Poll as More Helpful for Investors: ChartBy
His advantage is shrinking but Donald Trump still leads Hillary Clinton in one key area: Who’s better placed to boost Americans’ investment portfolios. The latest Bloomberg Politics/Morning Consult online national poll shows the Republican presidential candidate with a mere 2 percentage-points lead over the former secretary of state, a stark contrast from the 17-point gap in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline