Trump Campaign CEO’s Résumé Includes Goldman and ‘Seinfeld’
Last year, I wrote a 7,000-word Bloomberg Businessweek cover story on Breitbart News honcho Stephen K. Bannon, who on Wednesday was named chief executive of Republican Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Even in the through-the-looking-glass, bizarro world of the Trump campaign, Bannon stands out as a true character. Want proof? Here are 10 things to know about him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's