Standard Chartered’s Investigations Head Leaves Bank for FCABy and
Michael Welch joins regulator as head of retail investigations
30-year FBI veteran moved to London in 2014 to work for bank
The head of Standard Chartered Plc’s internal investigations unit has left the bank to join the Financial Conduct Authority, according to the U.K. regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas