Raptor Soars After Retrophin Is Said to Consider BidBy and
Drugmaker also has attracted interest from other companies
No agreement has been reached, firms could decide against deal
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. jumped in early trading Thursday after Retrophin Inc., the pharmaceutical company founded by controversial entrepreneur Martin Shkreli, was said to be considering an acquisition of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes