Prisa Said to Weigh Options for Santillana Education UnitBy and
Options said to include sale or IPO of the education unit
Company may make a decision on its 75% stake by year end
The publisher of Spain’s El Pais newspaper is weighing options for its 75 percent stake in education company Santillana that may lead to a sale as part of efforts to reduce debt, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas