Origin Energy Leaves Door Open to Splitting as Debt TargetedBy
Company won’t pay final dividend as it focuses on cutting debt
Shares slide as much as 3.8% in Sydney, trimming gain for year
Origin Energy Ltd. left the door open to splitting up once its $9 billion debt pile has been further trimmed as it reels from the collapse in energy prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas