Macy’s Pullback Imperils $30 Billion of Debt, Morningstar SaysBy
For malls, store closings may be start of a ‘downward spiral’
Rating agency identifies $3.6 billion of loans most at risk
Store closures by Macy’s Inc. could hurt more than the mall rats, according to Morningstar Credit Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner