Ex-Perella Banker Convicted of Tipping Dad on Health MergersBy , , and
Stewart jury rejects claims that father deceived son on trades
Verdict is ‘devastating’ Stewart’s mother tells reporters
Jurors found a former Perella Weinberg Partners LP banker guilty in a major victory for prosecutors worried a recent appeals court ruling had tied their hands in fighting insider trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations