Emerging-Stock Rally to Fizzle If History Is Any Guide: ChartBy
The steepest rally since 2009 in emerging markets is under threat as shares reach a threshold that spurred losses every time it was crossed in the past four years. The relative strength index of the MSCI Emerging Markets Index is at the highest since 2010 on a weekly basis, signaling stocks may have risen too rapidly. Equities declined at least 16 percent after reaching this level in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas