Emerging Markets Extend Losses as Fed Wake-Up Call Halts RallyBy , , and
FOMC minutes show officials were split on need for rate hike
Saudi Arabian shares decline after commodity prices fall
Emerging-market stocks fell for a second day and currencies retreated from a 13-month high as renewed prospects for a U.S. interest-rate increase this year sapped risk appetite.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures