Couche-Tard Has Cash Cushion to Add CST in Its Largest DealBy and
Quebec retailer eyes CST in potential $3.4 billion acquisition
Investors say Couche-Tard’s track record supports Texas deal
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. has the track record and balance sheet to pull off a purchase of rival CST Brands Inc. in what would be the biggest deal yet for the acquisitive Canadian retailer, investors said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State