China Buoys MSCI Inclusion Odds With Hong Kong-Shenzhen LinkBy , , and
U.S. investors say move could hasten index provider’s decision
Shanghai equities were made available to foreigners in 2014
China has boosted the chance of getting its domestic stocks included in MSCI Inc.’s main benchmarks after approving a program that will allow investors in Hong Kong to trade equities on the Shenzhen exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed