Cathay Pacific Tumbles 7 Percent After Profit Falls Short: ChartBy
The afternoon trading session is underway in Hong Kong and shares of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. are tumbling, down as much as 7 percent. First-half net income at the carrier fell 82 percent, missing analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion