Buffalo Wild Wings Rises as Activist Marcato Reveals ProposalsBy
Mick McGuire’s activist fund makes public 52-slide deck
Criticizes Minneapolis restaurant chain’s spending priorities
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. rose after activist shareholder Marcato Capital Management LP released a presentation and letter detailing its improvement ideas for the restaurant chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap