Brexit Lets Battered Brokers Lay Swiss Franc Ghosts to RestBy
FXCM cites 60% boost to its retail pound trades after EU vote
Increase suggests measures to reduce losses are working
It took them a year and a half, but retail currency brokers are finally winning back some of the credibility they lost when a shock decision by the Swiss central bank cost them millions of dollars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's