BHP, Rio Tinto Plan to Raise Capital Spending From Decade LowsBy
BHP, Rio have $12 billion of projects underway or to approve
Better outlook ahead in copper to oil markets: BHP CEO
The world’s two largest mining companies are planning to raise capital expenditure from decade lows as a firming rebound in commodity prices paves the way for at least $12 billion of growth projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap