Abu Dhabi’s Union National Bank Said to Cut as Many as 50 JobsBy and
Positions eliminated mostly in retail sales as growth slows
Other U.A.E. lenders, Emirates NBD, RAKBank also cut jobs
Union National Bank PJSC, a lender owned by both the governments of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, cut about 50 positions as economic growth slows in the United Arab Emirates, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day