Ziff Davis, Univision Said to Be Only Bidders for GawkerBy
Gawker chose Ziff Davis’s ‘stalking horse’ $90 mln bid in June
Univision, Ziff Davis both seeking younger, online audiences
Gawker Media, driven into bankruptcy in June after losing an invasion-of-privacy lawsuit to Hulk Hogan, has attracted formal takeover offers from only two bidders -- Ziff Davis and Univision Holdings Inc., according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States