U.K. Advised to Focus on U.S., China in Post-Brexit Trade DealsBy
Trade needs ‘ruthless prioritization,’ says Global Counsel
India, Canada, Australia don’t merit too much time, data show
The U.K. should focus on nailing down post-Brexit trade deals with the U.S. and China and not spend too much time negotiating with India, Canada or Australia, according to a study by Global Counsel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State