Thai Billionaire’s F&N Seeks Deals in Race With Coke, PepsiBy and
F&N will ‘look at’ buying more of Vinamilk if it’s available
Singapore-based drinksmaker wary of over-paying for deals
Fraser & Neave Ltd., the drinks-maker controlled by Thailand’s richest man Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi, is searching for acquisitions to bolster its market share in Southeast Asia after its war chest grew to nearly S$1 billion ($745 million) with sales of beer assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's