Temasek Said to Be in Talks With Singtel on Intouch Stake SaleBy and
Temasek Holdings Pte is discussing with Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. about selling part of the state investment firm’s nearly $2.4 billion stake in Thailand’s Intouch Holdings Pcl, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas